Saturday, June 12, 2010

New You Tube Channel

ForeverAshley6390
So here is the link to my new youtube channel all about beauty. The videos I will be posting will be about various beauty products, advice, tips, makeup tutorials and letting people know my opinion on what products are affordable and effective as well as those that are more expensive, yet worth the money. You guys can subscribe to me and send any requests you have for what you would like to see and I will try to accomodate the requests. Thank you guys for the support.

In my skin care video I gave a special thanks to Ms. CharmingRoyalty for her great recommendation of an exfoliator for my (dry) skin type. Check out her blog and her youtube channel. She is gorgeous, and an awesome beauty guru on youtube, super FUNNY, informative and down to earth. One of my inspirations and reasons why I was inspired to start my own channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment